1. How do you apply for a loan through Investree?
It is very easy to apply for a loan through Investree. We will ask you to provide some personal details, including ID Card (KTP), Taxpayer Registration Number (NPWP), Certificate Of Employment and playsip that are still valid. as well as ensuring that you are registered as an employee of a company that cooperates with investree. Then your loan application will be assessed and selected using a credit-scoring system. After the application is approved, your loan will be displayed in the Investree marketplace.
2. Why apply for credit through Investree?
Compared to conventional financial institutions, the application process for loans is somewhat more flexible with Investree. you get full control over funding fees—without the paperwork and involves quicker decision making. Investree also sets competitive interest rates on all loans.
3. How much interest must be paid on each loan?
Interest rates will depend on the specific profile of each loan case-by-case; they are set based on the credit assessment process conducted by Investree.
4. How are the principal loan value and tenor determined?
Investree will facilitate loans worth a minimum of IDR 5,000,000 and a maximum period of 12 months.
5. When can I obtain and use the proceeds of my loan?
The process of assessment, selection and approval by Investree will take a maximum of 3 working days after all document requirements are completed, followed by the 14 day offer period on the marketplace. If before the 14 days 100% of the funds have been raised, the funds then can be immediately disbursed and transferred into your account.
6. Does the loan offer being featured in the marketplace definitely mean it will be fully financed?
Investree does not guarantee that all loans offered in the marketplace will be financed 100%. If the pledged amount remains below 60% target during the offering period , the Borrower is allowed to either cancel or extend the loan application period.
7. What fees do I have to pay when applying for loans through Investree?
The fees charged are interest charges, administrative fees. All fees will be communicated to the Borrower meaning there are no hidden charges.
8. Do I have to provide collateral in order to obtain a loan?
No. To find out how we can help you, please send a massage through Contact Us.
9. Do I have to provide collateral in order to obtain a loan?
Yes. Besides using your invoice as collateral, we will ask you to provide a backdated bank draft and a personal guarantee as additional collateral. To find out how we can help you, please send a message through Contact Us.